Re: Donuts....

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Donuts....
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:51:27 -0500
Don,

You are correct. I have run the Daytons for about 10 years. Rather than
replace the original long studs, I used a hacksaw to shorten them. If they
are left at their original length, the wire wheels will not snug up to the
spindle and would be quite unsafe.

I didn't know about the spacers before I made my "modification". If I had
known, I would have used the spacer and saved the cost of a 5th wire wheel
(not to mention the trunk space).

Love the look of the wires on a 250.

Peter
'68 TR250