Re: Donuts....

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Donuts....
From: Bill <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:20:14 -0500
Was cruising through  CB Performance's catalog,  hot rod VW stuff. They
list a produce called Slime. It's a green goo that you put in the tires
and it allegedly seals leaks like fix a flat only it's used before the
fact - (pre-emptive strike). They list a varient of this that is for
tube type tires. I would assume this may be available "wherever Slime is
sold".  Ususal disclaimers, NFI, just FWIW.
Bill   '70 6