Re: TR250 Valence Paint

To: <TR250Driver@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 Valence Paint
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:18:32 -0400
Hey Darrell!

According to my brochure:

1. The rockers are blacked below the trim strip

2. The plug wires appear to be black Champions. Since this is a brochure, it
is possible to not be color correct on the wires, so I won't bet my life on
that one.

3. The seatbelts are hard to see, but have what looks to be the same crest
as on the horn push.....that should say Triumph, right? (The belts are also
red on this red car)

Jim

I've sold both my 1969 sixes I've owned, but the TR250's are hard for me to
part with. If  YOU  keep it up, you're gonna own one of every year!
:^)