Re: TR250 Valence Paint

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Valence Paint
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:47:43 -0500
    Don> I am the original owner of my TR250.

    Don> It is dark blue and is still in the original paint.

    Don> The front valance below the bumper is blue -- same as the car --
    Don> front and back.

    Don> The area behind the grill near the headlights is blue.

    Don> The bottom of the car is blue.

    Don> The steel wheels are silver.

    Don> The rockers are black undercoating.

Don,

What's your commission number?

I think perhaps we need a database to figure this thing out.  I can whip
something up.  It seems we need these fields at least:

    commission #
    original paint (y/n)
    color of valance behind grille
    color of the back of the valance
    color of the headlight buckets
    color of rockers
    finish of rockers (smooth vs. undercoat)
    color of wheels

I don't think the other parameters you mentioned are likely to have changed.
I suspect we might find that somewhere during the run they switched from
body color to black for the valance behind the grille though.

What other fields do people think would be useful?  What about TR5s?

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/tr250.html