Re: TR250 TR6 Toyota 5 speed conversion

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 TR6 Toyota 5 speed conversion
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:29:52 -0500
    Don> The new flyer from Herman is different than Kai's web site -- see
    Don> below from Kai.

    Don> I have sent Kai a copy of the new flyer. Perhaps he will post it.

(I'm not Kai... ;-)

The Word file Don sent me gave me a good excuse to install all 300MB of the
new OpenOffice beta on my Powerbook.  I took the Word file that Don sent me,
loaded it, then saved it as HTML.  The otherwise untouched result is at

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/5-speed-flyer.html

FYI.

Herman, let me know if you don't want the flyer up on the web.  I'll be
happy to remove it or clean up the HTML a little.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/tr250.html