RE: Rear Springs

To: "'Irv Korey'" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, <JRURHH@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear Springs
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:19:54 -0400
Just a follow up to Irv's suggestion, if rotating the axle still doesn't
allow the spring to be removed then the next step is to loosen the
half-shaft.  This will allow the axle to drop even further.

I had this problem on my TR6 which was caused by older replacement
springs which were taller than normal.  Loosening or removing the four
bolts from the half shaft worked like a charm and it's not too difficult
either.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2