RE: Rear Springs

To: <JRURHH@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Rear Springs
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:08:17 -0400
Jim,

Mine wouldn't come out that easily either. if I remember correctly, the axel
was preventing the trailing arm from moving down enough. I removed the 4
bolts at the dif end of the axel, and that allowed the trailing arm to move
down enough to remove the spring. make sure you have enough travel in the
brake hose.

Walt
74 6