RE: "Magic Clutch" Kit by TRF

To: "'Timothy Holbrook'" <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: "Magic Clutch" Kit by TRF
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:42:58 -0400
I was reading Roger Williams book again the other night.  In particular,
I was rereading the section on clutch's and noticed one thing that I'm
curious about.  There is a picture that shows a rebuilt/original Laycock
clutch and next to it is a B&B unit.  The fingers on the B&B clutch do
not have a step on them as do every B&B clutch that I've seen.  Do you
or can anyone else explain the apparent differences in look of that B&B
clutch vs. what is usually sold in the U.S.?

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2