Fwd: "Magic Clutch" Kit by TRF

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: "Magic Clutch" Kit by TRF
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have the magic clutch on my car.  The main benefit of it over a
regular clutch kit is that it comes with the Toyota Land Cruiser
throwout bearing, which does not have the problem of collapsing in
short order, unlike the stock replacement bearing.

However, it turns out that the Toyota bearing is not without its
faults.  Nelson Riedel of the Buckeye club has worked with some other
members from the list to find out what the best solution is to TR6
clutch problems.  Check out the website (www.buckeyetriumphs.org) and
read up on it in the technical pages.

If I had it to do over again, I'd go with the "reliable clutch" that
Nelson details on the website.  It should give years of trouble free
service.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6