Re: Flags

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Flags
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:41:53 -0500
One one of my first SCCA vintage races last year, I slowed for a
yellow-flagged incident and a guy passed me and then passed the guy in
front. I wondered if this was part of the rumored SCCA agressiveness I'd
heard so much about. Immediately after the race, I was called by the
stewards and questioned along with the other driver passed and the
offender was sent home. Bravo SCCA!
We need more of that in other vintage events!
Happy T-Day!
Jim (Off to Summit PT!)