Re: Ecurie Ecosse

To: VEENET@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ecurie Ecosse
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 16:40:02 -0600
Jerry,

I looked at a Sprite that supposedly was one of the Ecurie Ecosse LeMans
cars. The whole thing was very doubtful as to it's pedigree. The car and
spares were completely misrepresented. The only thing that connected
this car to the LeMans car was a crudely forged VIN plate.

I know Ecurie Ecosse also ran Jags at LeMans. It was quite a famous team
and employed some of the top drivers of the day.

WST