Re: Sydney circuits -Reply

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits -Reply
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 10:23:16 PST
I live in the Bay Area, and if you add 1 hr to these times, they're
not far from wrong. I would also toss in 5 hrs to Reno which has a
new facility. The 7 1/2 to L.A. would also get you to Vegas.  Even
7 1/2 to L.A. is a bit of a stretch while towing...

>> Fron the SF area :
>>
>> Sears Point  -  15 minutes (depending on traffic)
>> Laguna Seca-  1 1/2 hrs (with a stop in Carmel for a cappuccino)
>> ThunderHill   -   2 hrs (without stopping at the discount malls)
>> ButtonWillow -   3 1/2 hrs (one stop at Burger King)
>> Willow Springs - 6 1/2 hrs ( this of course includes Palm Springs, Tustin and
>> the LA Grand Prix,  Pomona, The new Penske track, and Coronado)
>>
>> Any challenges?
>
>I don't know which make of helicopter you prefer Don, but there is
>nowhere in the SF Bay area which is 15 minutes from Sears Point, 90 mins
>from Laguna and 120 mins from Thunderhill, by road.

Now you know what people do with a Lambo LM002!!! ;=)