Re: Brats Now you did it!

To: JWoesvra <JWoesvra@aol.com>, alfred@ajkco.com, CLCSF@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Brats Now you did it!
From: "Gary S." <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 12:04:44 -0600
Oh boy..I will sit on the sidelines and read about what track is this or
that...but when someone challenges Wisconsins Brats.....well, its just too much.

Jack, there are brat stands and there are BRAT stands at Road America.
Obviously you havent been to the right ones.  and SWISS cheese?  on a BRAT?
I dont think so...

You need Pickles, and Dueseldorf brown mustard, maybe a little onion and a
ton of butter. Thats it.

Now, next time you are at Road America, Team Thicko will cook up some brats
for you.  Brats from Poth Food Market, Sheboygan Wi., the best brat in the
world.  (I know, cuz I played on the Poth Food Market little league baseball
team a LONG time ago.) With the original Sheboygan Hard roll.

After one of those, you might even let me run the Bugeye with open headlights..

Here's hoping...

Gar
Team Thicko