Re: Sydney circuits

To: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 11:21:04 -0800
CLC SF wrote:

> In a message dated 97-12-05 08:27:58 EST, alfred@ajkco.com writes:
>

> I'd love to experience "sweeping essess" .

If it's sweeping esses you want then Roebling Road in Savanaugh is the
track for you.  I can't go into lurid detail, having never driven there
myself, but others can attest to the fact that it is all sweepers and
one long straight (entered at a high rate of speed).  HSR runs there in
the Fall (November) as a rule.  I think the have a web site which might
include a track map for your perusal...

*8o) ... almost forgot the Santa hat   *<8o)   ... that's better ...