Re: Sydney circuits

To: FPS3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:10:48 -0600 (CST)
On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 FPS3@aol.com wrote:

> I was impressed by Pittsburgh- street race- stone walls- fire hydrants-
> trees- occasional hay bale- curbs...... Nice neighborhood though.
> Not sure whether you have to "brake from redline" or not. I just brake from
> valve float- don't need no stinkin' redline (well.... don't have any
> instrument with a redline on it.)

        I've not been to P'burg yet... I DID get to Philly a few years
        back...`had to go... I grew up there.

        I'd always fancied stretches of Fairmount park would have made a
        great road course... I never knew it actually was one... back in
        the Pleistocene days.

        Tah...

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois