Re: UNITE!!

To: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Subject: Re: UNITE!!
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:34:11 -0400
Don't forget that as a support race, you would be paddocked at least a mile
from the pits, with no pit access, and you would be required to leave on
Saturday after your race, so that you would be guaranteed of missing the F1
race as you travel back home! That's how the Pro Formula Ford series is
treated, in their appearance at the Montreal F1 race.

The opportunity is tremendous - the reality sucks!  But you would get to
hear those lovely engines, and you would be in town if you decided to buy a
ticket and watch the race!