Re: UNITE!!

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: UNITE!!
From: mike & jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:02:33 +0100
If we only could!!!!!!!!!
Up here in Canada, VARAC is asked EVERY year to put on a display at the
Molson Indy Toronto.  We have more than enough cars inside the city limits
to make your eyes pop but.....

Year after year we ask what we get in return - the answer is next to
nothing. A general admission ticket (no seat!).  All the time to watch over
our cars and the touble of getting them in and out is ignored.

We were also asked if we wanted to be a support race for the Montreal GP a
few years ago. We would get nothing in return except the glory. The
organizers would have another promotional tool and the gate receipts.
Doesn't make much sense does it.

The roundy-round guys are always shocked when they hear that we pay for
everything ourselves....

Mike