Re: UNITE!!

To: mike & jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: UNITE!!
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:34:12 -0700
I would take the opportunity to be a support race for the Montreal GP in
a heartbeat!  Just tell me how many other races I've got to pass on to
be able to afford it.  Having raced as a vintage support group for IMSA
and Indycars here in Florida a number of years ago, I can tell you it
was a major league grin!  Nothing has ever been quite the same as racing
in the Miami GP when it was down town, and setting on the pit wall with
the likes of Bobby Rahal and his father who was a vintage racer at the
time.

There is a big difference between that and being the primary draw for a
race like Monterey or the Walter Mitty and getting little
acknowledgement or benefits.

mike jackson