Re: [TR] Sway Bar

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Sway Bar
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:20:17 -0800
Terry R Smith wrote:
> Do you have a sway bar?

Of course!

> Ah, and are you a gentlewoman restorerer, or an old lady squealing
> tyres?  Inquiring mindless would love to know!

:) I have been known to stay glued to an experienced race car driver
driving an alfa who was trying to loose me down a very windy mountain
road.  Then there was the time an E-type driver tried to loose that
pesky little red TR3 along a mountain ridge road.  The Marcos on my tail
gave up, but I tend to be tenacious.

There is a reason my TR3 has a mild race prepared engine and all the
factory optional racing/rally suspension bits.

BTW, front sway bars were a TR factory option.

TeriAnn

I'm not a restorer, I'm a driver!  I restored in order to drive.  No
trailer queens or lawn statues for me.  Now if I could just afford a
Salisbury limited slip ...

===     http://www.vtr.org