Re: A question for the historians

To: <zoboherald@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A question for the historians
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:44:52 -0500
In  1972 when I first got the TR3A, a teenage girl with a new driver's
license ran a stop sign and I was the unfortunate person on the through
street. I had just finished the 3 and it's new paint job. The insurance
company ok'ed a new front cowling and it was ordered from the Triumph
dealer, it came with no holes for the TRIUMPH letters. So possibly this was
a replacement hood and did not have the letters predrilled.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag