Re: TR3 heater rant

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 heater rant
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:48:36 EST
Hi all,
   I read somewhere about a special heater for TR3 and earlier, offered by
Revington TR (perhaps others). I seem to recall it was called a "Clayton
Heater", or something like that. Apparently it will only fit the side-screen
cars,
can't be used in TR4 and later.
   Also,  I recall something about replacing the heater valve with a later
one (MGB?). That helps a lot because the original valve is pretty restrictive.
   I don't have a TR3 (yet) so haven't tried either of these personally.
   Alan Myers
   San Jose, Calif.
   AMfoto1@aol.com
   http://www.triumphowners.com/640