Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?

To: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:33:24 -0400
Chris Bohn rattled off the following :::== My answer to the below remarks on
the team net list is == "BULL SHIT""==
> Re:  Why the poor resale value on TRs?
>
> I think the reason is that Triumphs (and other British cars of the era)
> are
> now the cars of Old Men.
Before I close my message for Chris please let me just add one more thought
=="BULL SHIT" ==

 now 71 years young and got damn proud of my T/R 3 and 78 Spitfire, and
really proud of the "OLD-MAN" owners of T/R's I have met all across this
country that enjoy our hobby together, have a nice day Chris  "FT"