Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why do TR's sell for so little money?
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:31:44 +0100
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005, at around 17:23:52 local time, Chris Bohn
<cbohn@sidepipe.com> wrote:

>I heard that the cars we
>covet in our 40s are the cars we dreamed of as teens.

Dear Chris,

When I was four years old, a next-door neighbour had a white Herald 1200
convertible with red interior.   I thought it was the most beautiful car
I had ever seen.   A white Herald 1200 convertible with a red interior
is now my daily driver (and I'm a couple of years short of my 40th
birthday).   I can't remember dreaming of cars as a teen, although I do
recall thinking that an Audi 80 would make a nice first car for me.   I
really hope you're wrong, and that in two years' time I don't go out and
buy one!

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671