RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:06:50 -0600
I have done EXACTLY what you describe for my TR-6 brake master cylinder (I
used RTV silicone to seal around the quick disconnect).
It works nicely, and I plan to make a similar lid for my clutch master
cylinder the next time I need to bleed it.
Make sure to turn your air regulator WAY down (10psi or so).

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com