RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder

To: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:20:15 -0800
Sure doesn't sound like something I'd want to do with _my_ brakes.  Any
moisture, oil, dirt, etc. from the air line is going to be permanently in your
brake and clutch.

I had no trouble at all with the reputed 'microbubble' thing on my brakes.  The
only precautions I took were to use a clean screwdriver to pour the new brake
fluid down (so it didn't foam in the reservoir), and then take a break (no pun
intended) before bleeding, so that any bubbles that did form had a chance to
rise.

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO