RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pressure Brake Bleeder
From: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:38:12 -0600
You can buy a tire valve that has pipe thread on the other end that you can
screw
into the cap.  This would allow you to use the air chuck for inflating tires.
If you let go, the process stops.  Oh, maybe take the core out of the valve
so you don't maintain pressure in the canister. I don't know what PSI
to use, but I think the other kits use tire pressure.

>> I have the old top to my reservoir.  I plan to mount a quick disconnect to
>> my air hose in the middle of the lid, and screw it down to the canister.
>> The lid has a very nice rubber seal in it.  I plan to o-ring the quick
>> disconnect too.  I pump a few lbs pressure from the regulator and bleed my
>> little hose off.  What does the collective brains think about this one???
>> -JP
>> '59 TR3A TS40984 "Parts All Over The House"

   E-MAIL ADDRESS:    borgstede@umsl.edu

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,                 I  '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I       (or 2 or more)
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I