RE: Bolts holding TR3 Rad !!!!

To: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bolts holding TR3 Rad !!!!
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:45:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Pat,

Those are tough. I have a set of those "socket caps" from Eastwood which
really help with those bolts. They're these plugs that go into the ratchet
side of a socket, but are made to turn with a wrench. Using them with a
socket on these bolts really works nicely. The downside is they are
over-priced, and with my entire frame off of the TR3 that was the only time
that they really, really helped. The upside was I probably had the radiator
in and out 3 or 4 times before I was happy, so I got a little more use for
my money.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire