Re: Participation

To: "''Triumphs@Autox.team.net' '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Jim Hill" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Re: Participation
From: "Mark the Shark" <markie@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 00:21:42 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: "Wedge List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Being a former MGB owner I'm always a little p***ed off when I pass one by
and I wave and get nothing in return.  Most LBC owners will wave no matter
what LBC your driving.  Just common courtesy.  There aren't that many LBC's
out there and when I run across one it's always a pleasure to see it on the
road.  What I find especially irritating is when a fellow Triumph owner
doesn't wave.  Yes, it does happen.  When you own a Wedge there are still
many Triumph owners who don't consider it a REAL Triumph.  Well considering
the TR2-TR6  bodies were designed either by Michelotti or Karmann and the
humble Wedge was designed in house by Triumph who's car is more Triumph I
ask you?  :-)  Okay, Harris Mann may have had his roots in another B/L
division...

I can just feel the flames.

1981 TR8 DHC FI
Raleigh, NC