Re: Participation

To: "Jack W Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Participation
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 00:28:33 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack Drews wrote:
>However, last year we drove it 15,000 miles, from Illinois to Florida, from
>Illinois to
>Maine, from Illinois to Oklahoma, and when the little boys in the neighborhood
>drop by, I
>let them sit in it (dirty old man leading our youth astray heh heh) and wash
>the
>handprints off later.

Hey, Jack - you've just uncovered a blinding flash of the obvious. That's what
they were
made for. Long distances, fun and for kids to drool over. Don't let go of that
idea for a
long time yet.

>Get them hooked so we have someone to sell our cars to when we're to old to
>get in them!

Who said anything about selling when we're too old? Hell, I'm going to be
buried in mine!
Having studied my bank statement tonight, I'm currently of the opinion that
might have
already happened

Jonmac