Re: Participation

To: Beth & Ken <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Participation
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 19:43:14 -0400
Cc: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>, "'Triumphs@Autox.team.net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ken,

So I guess the feeling's mutual?  ;)  My last sentence came across too
strong.  Most of the MGB folks I know are true entusiasts and great
people.  But there's always the jerk in the crowd, and it's that
individual that I dislike.  Heck, the guy down the street hated
"wedges", at least until he drove mine.  Liked it more than his 'B!
He's an avid MGB guy, and a great guy.  I, on the other hand, liked MGBs
until I drove his. Just kidding!  They're nice cars, really, they are.
;)

Brian