RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:07:07 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I may the only person on the planet that has had this happen according to
all the email I've seen on POR 15. I sanded down an exposed part on my
Spitfire brushed off the loose rust and applied POR 15 as directed, brown
rust spots started to appear after 2 months. I did not use the METAL READY
which they claim neutralizes the rust, because I thought the POR15 was the
one that prevented the rust. If it is not then the METAL READY must be like
that OSPHO green stuff which you can buy at paint stores for much less and
then paint over.
Any thoughts?

Jack Levy

80 Spit