RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15

To: "'Jack Levy'" <jack@cocoinc.com>, "'Winnie Olmer'" <who@sover.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Eastwood Corroless Vs POR15
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:09:27 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
The Metal Ready is mostly phosphoric acid. You could probably buy the same
elsewhere for less, but I had no luck finding it locally. A little goes a
long way so no big deal IMHO. I used the metal ready under everything I used
POR-15 on, and everything came out looking great. I have been quite
satisfied with it. I've never used Corroless, so I can't say much about how
it compares.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire