Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!
From: "Robert J. Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 17:15:08 -0400 ()
Cc: DLMAssoc@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
RE: the topic of TR3 or TR4.  Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but
April 1997 issue of Practical Classics had a front page and full article
devoted to choosing a TR2 to TR4A.  Excellent photos and technical
information, with five beautiful cars showcased.

The author's choice was the TR4.  As he says, 'serious drivers prefer the
harsh ride and predictable handling of the live-axle TR4, and that's the
one for me'.  He would also choose wire wheels and overdrive, but not a
surrey top.

As I don't have a TR2-4, this is not my opinion.  Just repeating what the
author said.  After all, I drive a TR6, so what does that say?

Robert Carley
73TR6
Ontario, Canada