Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!

To: EPaul21988@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 or TR4?? Help!!
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 12:11:57 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-10-25 21:44:11 EDT, EPaul21988 writes:

<< Leak ?  Leak what?  Should I be concerned ? A little oil, a little gas, a
little coolant, a little air. Small payment for all the pleasure.  The top
won't blow off if you never put it up ! >>

Actually, I hadn't even thought of oil and gas leaks... I guess because that
falls under the category of "they all do it equally well" (or badly).

As for the top blowing off, one time back about 1966, while driving a TR3 on
a back road in Florida's panhandle area, we got caught in a Tstorm and lost
the top entirely.  Just ahead I spotted an old fashioned gas station (one
bay, no covered pumps, etc) and decided to whip into the garage area till the
storm let up.  When we got there, it was already occupied by 2 guys in a
white TR2 who had also lost their top.  Being second, we had no choice but to
park it in the rain.  Lots of fun looking back on it, but it was REALLY cold
and wet at the time...

Don Marshall