Winterization? (or, "How To Store A Loved One")

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winterization? (or, "How To Store A Loved One")
From: "d.m. brock" <dmbrock@mustang.uwo.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 11:27:02 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings SOLer's from a chilling South Western Ontario.  This weekend
was a frigid weekend for it still being summer (in my mind).

I am just wondering about any advice from the veterans on the list about
winterization tips for our older cars.  I have a '73 spit, and have had
it since last summer, but learned a few things about what *not* to do
before putting it away for the winter.  (Don't leave the emergency brake
on)

Is there a list compiled, (Or perhaps, might I compile one) of things to
remember as the winter approaches?  I realize that this does not apply
to all subscribers of the list, (envious grr), but for those who *do*
need to store our loved ones for the cold months, are those "in the know"
willing to share with we who aren't?