Re[2]: Winterization? (or, "How To Store A Loved One")

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Winterization? (or, "How To Store A Loved One")
From: oliverc@cc.tacom.army.mil
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 08:02:58 -0400
 I heard that you can prevent the clutch "freezing" to the flywheel by
 keeping the clutch peddle depressed.  I reading, it think in "Practical
 Classics"  that a company in the UK makes a device that does this.  If
 interested, I can go through my old stash of Mags to see if I can find the
 add.  I have never done this, and don't know what effect it would have on
 the clutch MC and slave cyclinder.  My experience has been with antique
 american iron, old MBs and a S**B, these never experienced this problem.  I
 hope this help.  Later, Chris