Re: car movies

To: Atwell Haines <karbuff@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: car movies
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 11:42:11 -0800
Atwell, fortunatelty she does not read them. She has her own email, I
have too many and I have multiple email addresses anyway. But it was
true, we were channel surfing at the time. The spifire came on several
times and not just for a brief glimpse. Several minutes worth! The most
I have ever seen a Spitfire on TV in my life! (and I have teenagers so
it a good few years and don't forget most of them were in the UK)

Alan