Re: car movies

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car movies
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 14:56:28 -0800
Last night an old Charlie's Angels episode had a red Spitfire (my wife
started wtching it for nostalgia). I only kept watching to see the
spitfire. Quite a few shots of the car as it was a main car in the
story. Looked like a later model with the houndstooth cloth but it had
chrome bumpers and I am sure it also had chrome door handles but black
door mirror which makes it be about a 77 model.
When it go to the point of teh car chase and where a car would get
damaged it was not used I'm glad to say.

Alan