Re: Triumphs on TV?

To: ekieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: Triumphs on TV?
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2000 05:05:18 -0600
Sounds great - but I have absolutely no way to get these things off the video
 tape and onto a computer.  If anyone else does, I'd be happy to send the tape
 to them for them to do it - preferably in the UK to avoid excessive postage
 costs!  Failing that, I'll send it to you, Eric, if you have the necessary
 equipment.  Although, when you return it, my wife may get suspicious if I'm
 being sent videos from the Netherlands!  (For those who may not know, the
 Netherlands is particularly liberal in what it considers suitable video
 viewing for its citizens, especially when compared to the UK).  I guess, at
 worst, someone with a digital camera could do it, and just play the video on
 the television and point the camera at it, but there may be a smarter way to
 do it for all I know - not my field!

Not much point anyone in the US volunteering - not only because of the postage
 cost, but also because not only our videos, but our televisions, follow a
 totally different format in Europe, so it will be unviewable.

Richard & Daffy

ekieboom@xs4all.nl on 13Dec2000 10:35 AM