Re: [Shop-talk] automotive connector breakout wires

To: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] automotive connector breakout wires
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 13:41:36 -0400
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
That's pretty much what I thought.  Not doing
this professionally, my collection of cut off
connectors and depinned wires is rather
thin.  Buying connector pigtails is great if I
can find them and don't mind waiting around for
an order.  The aeswave set would be ideal, but as
you said, it's a bit expensive for occasional
home use.  Perhaps there is a cheap imitation out
there that will work.  Thanks.

utox.team.net