Re: [Shop-talk] automotive connector breakout wires

To: markmiller@threeboysfarm.com,shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] automotive connector breakout wires
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 17:54:04 -0400
Right.  But when I'm working, maybe diagnosing or troubleshooting,
sometimes I think it would be nice to energize a motor or valve or
something.  Having a collection of wires or pins or whatever makes
that possible.  I'm really not going to stop, search digikey, pay a
stupid amount for the item + shipping and then add some more to meet
the minimum order.  And then I get to stop everything and wait.  I
would do all of that for a part I need for the repair, but for a
diagnostic test I'll find another way.  Thanks for your thoughts on
the matter.

-Steve T.