Re: 2 vs 4 post lifts

To: Matt Wehland <mattw@webtripper.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:44:52 -0800 (PST)
This is a promising approach, since it doesn't
require coordinating several people at the
same, arbitrary time.

Is it particularly difficult to
rent a truck with a liftgate?

Also, what's the best way to fund out the location of
the nearest shipping depot?  Yellow pages?
Do they charge a lot for their services or time?

Doug