RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:16:16 -0600
When I moved my lift I just raised the ramps - backed a small flatbed
trailer under it - lowered the ramps and then lifted the posts and put
the castor pins in - Strapped her down good and off we went - It looked
very comical pulling it down the highway (I was worried I might get
busted for some unknown wide load infraction) but we made it fine.

Ron Schmittou