RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 2 vs 4 post lifts
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:16:41 -0800

I am beginning to think I need 3 lifts now...
2 post for my general service stuff.
1 motorcycle lift for... well motorcycles and my ride around lawnmower
and a
4 post lift for times when the two poster is not appropriate.

I built my garage before the house (still don't have a house yet)
it is a 4 car garage (40ft wide) and 60ft deep.

Stuart.