Re: Painting a house in a hurry

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting a house in a hurry
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:02:46 -0700
This was my situation a few years ago.  I painted the detached garage with
a 2 gallon pressure pot rig and the main house with a commercial quality
airless rig from the rental yard.  I'll never use the pressure pot again,
most likely.  Major PITA to clean up.  The airless was no trouble, much
faster than the PP and overspray wasn't much of a problem.  I used an edge
mask made from a piece of cardboard.

Dave C