Painting a house in a hurry

Subject: Painting a house in a hurry
From: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 13:21:24 -0400
While this is not quite a shop, someday I might need to paint a shop.

I need to paint my house in a HURRY! It is a one story ranch and the
existing paint is in good shape, no peeling, just faded on two sides. The
siding is wood with bit of texture. I am moving in 2 to 4 weeks so this
needs to be done ASAP. I hope to get away with one coat of paint and I
intend to keep the same colors. I was planning to do this before so I have
already purchased the paint. It is your basic water based latex exterior
paint.

I was wonder has anyone rented a power paint sprayer that can handle an
exterior latex? How tight of a pattern can I get. What about over spray?
Should I just suck it up and use a brush. Speed is my main concern, but it
can't look like crap since I have to sell the place. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Gilroy