Clutch Pictures

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Pictures
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:21:31 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
For some of you that have been around for awhile,
you'll remember the story of my 14 quart of oil trip
from Maine back to NY.  This was about 5 years ago.
That old 215 is long since gone, and replaced with a
rebuilt 3.9.  However, the dummy that I am (was?) put
that same clutch back in.

I pulled the engine tonight, and shot a couple of pics
of the clutch.  Clutch slips occassionally under hard
acceleration, particularly in 2nd gear.

Mileage on this clutch is probably only 2,500 miles.
It's the V6 Camaro clutch.

Pictures can be seen at:
http://wake74.photosite.com/mgbv8/

You can click on the pics for a larger view.

Anything obvious from looking at the clutch?

Thanks!

Glenn