Re: Oil pump priming -1953 TD

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pump priming -1953 TD
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:55:39 -0500
I find that the longer the car sits, the longer it takes for the oil
pressure to come up. Sort of a semi-self priming pump. Gets kind of scary
after winter storage, but it always comes back. My car has acted this way
for 35 years, and I assume this is normal. Right????

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361