Re: Oil pump priming -1953 TD

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pump priming -1953 TD
From: Wagner-Neu-Anspach@t-online.de
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:11:12 +0100
Hi Michael,

how did you prime your oil pump? You must be sure that the pipe coming from the
sump to the oil pump is full of new oil. For that during filling oil in the
priming plug of the oil pump you have to turn the engine anticlockwise! After
filling a quarter of a liter you close all holes and then turning the engine
clockwise with the starter motor and without sparks you will get oilpressure.

Dieter, TC0444