Re: Problem bolts-nuts

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Problem bolts-nuts
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:33:00 -0700
<<<snip>>>
GM sells a product in their parts dept
<<<snip>>>
Years ago, mid 70's, my brother worked for a GM dealership.  This had to be pre
O2 sensor days.  He used some sort of spray gunk to loosen frozen
bolts.  It was VERY good.  As I recall had mostly a white label with black or
blue printing.  No eye candy pictures or graphics.  Just a plain label.
If the O2 sensor stuff is the same, it might even be better than PB Blaster
I've used.  Never tried Busty or Kroil as it's hard to find here.  In fact
PB Blaster just showed up in the last few years.

Regards
Blake